Yes We're Still Ripping!
So it's been a hot minute since our last JLBooze Letter (more like two months), but I assure you we're still pumping out Super Awesome Beer. We've been so busy that we've totally neglected all of you out there in cyber land... So without further adieu here's the skinny:
- Our first anniversary party was amazing and if you weren't there, you should definitely plan on it next Summer Solstice (the elephant rides were definitely the highlight).
- We're totally running the Mammoth VCDH (Village Championship Downhill) series and you should come out for this Friday's race on Recoil to Techno Rock to the 4x Course. It's free and we give away lots of sweet stuff to participants.
- Bluesapalooza was a huge success, and we'll be back next year.
- The 3rd Annual June Lake Autumn Beer Festival is quickly approaching on Saturday October 10th, so get your tickets before they sell out - JLABF - and be sure not to miss Jelly Bread!
- We've released our first production version of Carson Peak American Strong Ale into the wild, and at 13.1% ABV 120 IBU this is not a beer to be trifled with. Also we squirreled away 100 gallons of it in French Oak Pinot Noir barrels that we'll be releasing in late December to celebrate the opening of June Mountain.
Thanks for your support, and Cheers!