Spring into Good Beer ~
It's spring time in the Eastern Sierra and the water is flowing. This means good riding, amazing fishing and above all Super Awesome Beer!
In just over a month we'll be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary by throwing a huge party and releasing a crazy version of our Silver Lake Saison we aged in Pinot Noir French oak barrels for five months. As if that wasn't enough we then dosed each barrel with around seven pounds of pureed cherries freshly picked from Apple Hill Ranch (located in Wilkerson just south of Bishop), and aged the mind melting concoction for another month in the barrels before packaging for your enjoyment. We also have a limited release single 15.5g keg of Archimedes Red Ale we dosed with concentrated Bourbon soaked Madagascar vanilla beans that we'll roll out for the 2nd Anniversary Monday, June 20th (Summer Solstice).
- June 20th - June Lake Brewing 2nd Anniversary (free!)
- July 1st - 2016 VCDH Series Kickoff Race (also free!)
- July 9th - June Lake Triathlon
- Aug 4th-7th - 21st Annual Blueszapalooza
- Sept 15th-18th - Kamikaze Bike Games
- Oct 1st - 4th Annual June Lake Autumn Beer Festival
Thanks and Cheers!