Winter is Here and it's Time to Drink Beer ~
Hey there Intraweb, it's been awhile and we're just recovering from our biggest summer yet. Between our tasting room and the dozen odd premium Mono County draft accounts we have, our capacity was maxed. We even had to stop bottling for a few months because the beer was flying off the floor faster than we could run it through the bottling machine. Not to worry we have big plans and will be expanding our tanks in 2017. Regardless great summer... Now it's time for winter! June Mountain opens Wednesday December 14th and we're all ready for a little local gravity induced snowshredding.
In homage to the spiritual opening of June Mountain this Saturday December 10th, we'll be re-releasing our Carson Peak American Strong Ale. This is a monster 13% American Strong, dry hopped with 44lbs of Green Bullet and 44lbs of Mosaic (~3lbs per bbl for a 30bbl batch!). Also we will be releasing our annual Not So Hoppy Holiday Ale this Friday, December 9th (it's Not So Hoppy, picture Santa crying). This spiced spectacular will only be available in pours onsite (no to-go options), so drop by and sample some before the 25 gallons brewed on our OG pilot system are gone. The Archimedes Red and Rock-N-Dirt Milk Stout should also be returning around year's end, so get ready for some Hoppy Holidays!
- Dec. 9th - Release of Not So Hoppy Holiday Ale 6.66% abv
- Dec. 10th - Release of Carson Peak American Strong Ale 13% abv
- Dec. 14th - June Mountain Opens!
- Dec. 21st - JLB Anti-Versary (Special Barrel Release)
- Dec. 24st - Release Archimedes Red Ale 6% abv
- Dec. 31st - Release of Rock-N-Dirt Milk Stout 5.8% abv
- Jan. 1st 2017 - Tickets for 2017 June Lake Autumn BeerFest go on Sale
May Your Days be as Hoppy as Ours!