ABC Here We Come ~
Huzzah, and cheers to forward progress! Big thanks goes out to all of you for supporting the unanimous approval of our Conditional Use Permit by the Mono County Planning Commission. We'd also like to thank Ted Carleton and everyone at The Sheet News in Mammoth for spreading the word with our first news editorial (pictured below)! Adulation aside, we've compiled a list of what has been done, and what needs to happen to make JLB come to life:
- Move to June Lake - DONE
- Brew at altitude - DONE
- Establish June Lake Brewing LLC - DONE
- Find a location and sign a lease - DONE
- Obtain a Conditional Use Permit - DONE
- June Lake Fire Dept. permit - DONE
- Public Utilities District permit - DONE
- Financing (SBA loans) - Applied/TBD
- CA ABC Type 23 License - Applying Wed!
- Federal TTB License - Applying Fri!
- Deposit on equipment - By Nov. 1!
- Dig and connect water/sewer - By Nov. 1!
- Launch Kickstarter - Tentative Nov. 5!
- Obtain remodel permit - Working on app.
- Remodel/buildout - Pending permit
- Installation and calibration of equip. - 2014
- Begin brewing for real - 2014
- Obtain CA Sellers permit - 2014
- Feakin Amazing Grand Opening Party - 2014!
- Staying Awesome - PERPETUALLY!