LET THERE BE BEER!!!
That's right we're brewing it up! After receiving blessings from the building permit deities we fired up our 15bbl system and jumped right into some JLB SmoKin Porter Love. That's right our first homebrew testbatch on our pilot system was also our first production batch on the JLB production system, and it's fermenting along nicely!
So it's been busy and haven't been sleeping much, so here's the highlights -
- Production area permitted to operate prior to tasting room signoff
- Eight 15bbl batches fermenting
- 30bbls SmoKin Porter
- 30bbls Deer Beer Brown Ale
- 30bbls Junemontane HiPA Collaboration Ale
- 30bbls Alpers Trout Pale Ale
- 15 days to finish tasting room (paint/texture/epoxy penny floor/bar/signage/parking/draft system/etc...)
- Package 120bbls of JLB
- Get final building permit signoff and certificate of occupancy
- HUGE GRAND OPENING PARTY JUNE 21st!
Thanks, and Cheers!