Another busy two weeks have elapsed and we're getting it done by the numbers:
- Funding - Congratulations and welcome aboard to all our new JLB preferred stock holders. The equity raise went swimmingly and we far surpassed our minimum, big thanks goes out to everyone involved and stay tuned as the dust settles.
- Tanks - Our tanks have arrived and they look fantastic! The brewhouse and all of our remaining equipment should arrive by the end of the month, so we're looking on track for a late June grand opening party (we'll provide the punch and pie, details below).
- Remodel - Sparky (our electrician) has completed wiring the premise and Itchy Ed is doing his thing and getting the insulation thrown up.
- St. Kramer's Day - We start putting up dry wall Monday March 17th (aka St. Kramer's Day), so come by and lend a hand (again we've got the punch and pie covered). As a matter of fact if you're available anytime during the week of March 17th drop by the brewery (large ass warehouse directly behind the General Store) and we'll give you an interactive tour (read - free physical labor accompanied by verbal beratement and lunch).
- Licensing - With everything filed we're expecting word on the inevitable approval of our Federal TTB (Alcohol Tabacco Trade Bureau) license any day. Once this clears all our state and myriad of other regulatory clearances will follow suit.
- June Grand Opening - That's right, we're going to open the doors to the public this June (pending absence of volcanic eruption and/or yeti attack). Exact date TBD, but June 21st is looking pretty tasty. I mean it is the longest day of the year so what better day to drink some supremely awesome JLB?